migrate Jobcontrol JES2 to Bat or REXX or ?
Author Message
 migrate Jobcontrol JES2 to Bat or REXX or ?

Hi there,

I have to migrate our system from IBM MVS OS390 to NT Server environment.

VA PL1 2.1
Database: IBM UDB 5.2
OS: NT 4.0 SP 3

 On MVS we are using JES 2 for Jobcontrol. I've tried Bat files - seems to
work. I also know, that there is the possibility to use REXX. Which one is
the best solution, or is there another (better) way?
Any help would be appreciated,
Peter

Sat, 24 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 migrate Jobcontrol JES2 to Bat or REXX or ?
I have a job control language that works on MVS and NT (among other systems).

You can download and try it from my website:

    http://www.ozemail.com.au/~oscarptyltd

The language is very similar to PL/I.

Cheers,

Clem Clarke

Quote:

--

  ,-._|\  Clement V. Clarke - Author Jol, EASYJCL, EASYPANEL, OSCAR, 370TO486

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~oscarptyltd
 \_,--.x/ P.O. Box 475, Toorak, Victoria, AUSTRALIA, 3142.
       v  Tel (61)-3-9818-8351, Fax (61)-3-9819-2848.

Sun, 25 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Migrating OS/2 REXX programs to REXX Windows??????

2. REXX on JES2

3. REXX won't execute .BAT file on NT Server

4. calling REXX from a .bat file

5. PC DOS 7 and REXX and AUTOEXEC.BAT

6. PC DOS 7 and REXX and AUTOEXEC.BAT

7. DOS/WIN - Running REXX programs in .BAT files.

8. PC DOS 7 and REXX and AUTOEXEC.BAT

9. Migrating REXX CGI program from OS/2 to ORexx on W2K

10. Finding the JES2 PROC Name via an assembler program

11. $DILBERT macro in JES2 for OS/390 2.6.0

12. short-form replies in MVS 5.2/JES2