PL1 Comiler for Windows
Author Message
 PL1 Comiler for Windows

I am looking for the test version of the IBM PL/I compiler
for windows.
I try to download the compiler from IBM but it was to slow

Maybee someone can post it ??
or tell me where i can download the test version (not from IBM)

Thank you,
 TOM

Wed, 29 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 PL1 Comiler for Windows

says...

Quote:

>I am looking for the test version of the IBM PL/I compiler
>for windows.
>I try to download the compiler from IBM but it was to slow

>Maybee someone can post it ??
>or tell me where i can download the test version (not from IBM)

>Thank you,
> TOM

        If anyone knows how to get this compiler, please tell me too.

                        Frank Jameson,  Vancouver, Canada

Sat, 02 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 PL1 Comiler for Windows

Quote:

>    If anyone knows how to get this compiler, please tell me too.

You could try:

  http://www.software.ibm.com/ad/pli/

as a starting point.

Alan

--
Alan J. Brumbaugh    Neither Motorola nor I speak for each other.

1501 West Shure Drive              | voice: +1 847 632 5040
Arlington Heights, IL  60004       |   fax: +1 847 632 4552

Sun, 03 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. PL1 for Linux / PL1 for Win95?

2. wanted: PL1 to C xlator or PL1 BNF

3. PL1 Debugger on Windows

4. PL1 Compiler for PC Windows/Dos?

5. pl1/Windows 95/Mac

6. PL1 Parser for Windows?

7. compiler pl1 for windows

8. Order of Operation with VA PL1 for Windows

9. Wanted PL1 for Windows

10. PL1 Compiler for Windows

11. Windows PL1 Compiler

12. PL/1 to C cross comiler needed