PL/I course date change
Author Message
 PL/I course date change

Hi,

Earlier I announced we are offering an Intro to PL/I class in Denver in
October. The hosting company had to change the start date due to classroom
construction work. The new date is October 23-27. The class will go, as we have
enough students for a minimum class size. We are even getting one student from
Sweden.

Details at our website: http://www.*-*-*.com/
follow link to Public courses (only one listed right now)

Regards,

Steve Comstock
Telephone: 303-393-8716
www.trainersfriend.com

256-B S. Monaco Parkway
Denver, CO 80224
USA

Tue, 04 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. CW2.003 File copy changes the date.....need a way to copy w/o date change

2. PL/I course in Brazil

3. Free PL/I Courses -- Brazil & Germany

4. New PL/I Course - notice

5. Survey: Market for Visual Age PL/I for OS/390 course

6. Where Do I find a PL/I course?

7. PL/I course

8. PL/I Training Course

9. PL/I courses

10. PL/I courses

11. Info on PL/I classes or courses needed

12. PL/I courses needed