Pl\1
Author Message
 Pl\1

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a a copy of a PL\I manual for PL\I running on an IBM
mainframe system.  If anyone has a line on where I might be able to find
one could you please send me email at the below address

UH Manoa
Dwayne L. Richardson

Shikata Ganai!!!

  vcard.vcf
< 1K Download

Thu, 10 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Pl\1

Quote:

> I'm looking for a a copy of a PL\I manual for PL\I running on an IBM
> mainframe system.  If anyone has a line on where I might be able to find
> one could you please send me email at the below address

for softcopy look at:
http://www.s390.ibm.com/softcopy/
or
http://booksrv2.raleigh.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr/bookmgr.cmd/library

a hardcopy you can order at:
http://www.elink.ibmlink.ibm.com/pbl/pbl

CU
Rainer

Fri, 11 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Logo Komeniusz PL (Logo Comenius PL)

2. Derivation of PL/I (was Usenet group for PL/M language)

3. Mapping local files to FILE declarations in PL/I with IBM VisualAge PL./I for Windows

4. Difference PL/1 PL/I

5. What is the difference between DEC PL/1 and OS/390 PL/1

6. Initialization Expressions in PL/I (was ANSI PL/I)

7. Migrating from OS/VS PL/I to VA PL/I

8. PL/I FAQ -- Frequently asked questions about PL/I (minor update)

9. The PL/I Connection (PL/I Newsletter No. 6)

10. How VOS PL/I tames PL/I

11. PL1 JOBS PL/I Jobs PL/1 JOBS

12. It's not PL/1, it's PL/I