Q: PL/I-Compiler
Author Message
 Q: PL/I-Compiler

Quote:

> > > Did anybody know an URL or a FTP-Site where I can find a FREE PL1-Compiler
> > > ???????

> > > Please write to my eMail or in this group.

> > > Thanx.

> > > Andy

> > There's Digital Research PL/I for DOS -- a subset compiler.

> > Liik in http://www.*-*-*.com/

> Did you try to go to  mentioned sites yourself? Digital Research site answered
> URL not found, Mirror site just shows agreement and nothing else, but everybody
> refers to them. By the way if you'd try trial version of VA you'd find that it
> doesn't work as well. I listened to advises and tried to find anything for
> several months, but no free or trial versions work .
> Helen

The mirrir site works, and you can work your way down to the
PCDOS stuff where you'll find DR PL/I.

I just checked it out.

Sun, 09 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. PL/I (was: IBM Needs to seed the PL/I Compiler)

2. PL/I(F) Compiler

3. PL/I Optimizing Compilers

4. PL/I Optimizing Compilers

5. PL/1 (370 mainframe) to PC microcomputer code cross compiler

6. PL/1 (370 mainframe) to PC microcomputer code cross compiler

7. REQ: Compiler for PL/SQL ???

8. PL/I compiler wanted!!

9. PL/I Compiler Vendors wanted

10. WANTED: PL/I-86 compiler