PL/I Functions
Author Message
 PL/I Functions

Dear All,

Does anyone know if a full descriptive list of PL/I intrinsic functions, if
possible, broken into categories, available online? Of course, I would really
appreciate if somebody had this information simply pasted into a posting.

Thanks for your time,

Paul

Mon, 19 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 PL/I Functions

Quote:

> Does anyone know if a full descriptive list of PL/I intrinsic functions, if
> possible, broken into categories, available online? Of course, I would really
> appreciate if somebody had this information simply pasted into a posting.

> Thanks for your time,

> Paul

A "full descriptive list" of the built-in functions takes over
100 A4 pages, not counting the macro built-in functions.

Nevertheless, you can see them at

http://www.software.ibm.com/ad/pli/library.htm

Thu, 22 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. LE PL/I call C function problem

2. PL/I HEX function

3. PL/I TRIM function

4. a TRIM function for PL/I

5. The PL/I SEARCH function (re-posted)

6. The PL/I SEARCHR built-in function (re-posted)

7. How to call C function in PL/1?

8. PL/I(MVS) function like fopen() in C ???

9. OS/VS PL/I and assembler functions?

10. PL/I Cant create a Upper case function

11. Windows PL/I cant inline math functions

12. Calling a function of Fortlan Library from PL/I Application