Converting PL/1 to C
Author Message
 Converting PL/1 to C

I hate the endless flow of questions like "is there a converter from A
to B" but on behalf of a friend, I wish to know if anyone knows of a
converter from PL/1 code to C.

Thanks in advance...

Fri, 04 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

2. Logo Komeniusz PL (Logo Comenius PL)

3. Derivation of PL/I (was Usenet group for PL/M language)

4. Mapping local files to FILE declarations in PL/I with IBM VisualAge PL./I for Windows

5. Difference PL/1 PL/I

6. What is the difference between DEC PL/1 and OS/390 PL/1

7. Initialization Expressions in PL/I (was ANSI PL/I)

8. Migrating from OS/VS PL/I to VA PL/I

9. PL/I FAQ -- Frequently asked questions about PL/I (minor update)

10. The PL/I Connection (PL/I Newsletter No. 6)

11. How VOS PL/I tames PL/I

12. PL1 JOBS PL/I Jobs PL/1 JOBS