PL/1 in Washington - Seattle area?
Author Message
 PL/1 in Washington - Seattle area?

Anyone know of companies in the Seattle area that are using PL/1 or have
PL/1 to maintain?

You can reply to the list or to me personally.

Thank you in advance.

--
                            ~~~ Josef Herz~~~

Mon, 13 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 PL/1 in Washington - Seattle area?
Well, Boeing and Qwest (formerly US West) have PL/I code I know. But good luck
finding any company hiring for PL/I in the Seattle area now. They all advertise
for Java, Unix, / TCPIP, Web design, and MicroSoft products.

Regards,

Steve Comstock
Telephone: 303-393-8716
www.trainersfriend.com

256-B S. Monaco Parkway
Denver, CO 80224
USA

Tue, 14 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. PL/1 in the Seattle area

2. Seeking Smalltalk Professionals in the Seattle area

3. Cobol-Seattle Area-Year 2000-35K-45K

4. SEEKING ENTRY LEVEL COBOL IN SEATTLE/PORTLAND METRO AREA

5. Seattle area scripter needed

6. Seattle area Lisp users' group meeting

7. Seattle-area Lisp meeting

8. HELP! VxWorks Job (Seattle, WA area)

9. Seattle area Smalltalker needed immediately...

10. VisualAge Smalltalk developer - Washington D.C. area

11. Exciting opportunity for Programmer in Washington DC area.

12. Sr. Architect seeks consulting job in Baltimore/Washington DC area