Yet another Fortran example that can be translated to PL/I
Author Message
 Yet another Fortran example that can be translated to PL/I

Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 08:56:10 GMT

Quote:

>> Note to newbies:  David Frank is a demented stalker with severe issues
>> regarding PL/I.  Pay no attention to anything he says; he regularly lies.
> Unlike some regulars here, I TELL IT LIKE IT IS, occasionally I am
> proven wrong about a statement of mine and I have no qualms admitting
> it.
> I have yet to see a retractment from Robin when he is proven wrong,
> all we get is SILENCE.

Not true.  In the posting just before the one you refer to, I corrected
myself.

Quote:
> OTOH, several here do deliberately lie trying to cover up the true
> facts about PL/I.  The latest lie being my example is a "trivial"
> translation and can be easily translated to PL/I..

Not true. You substituted another example for the one I said was trivial.

This new example is virtually the same as one you posted some months ago,
and for which you already have a solution.

Sun, 18 Dec 2005 09:41:18 GMT
 Yet another Fortran example that can be translated to PL/I
Robin, you are the only one here not ignoring David Frank. Please get around
to adding him to your newsgroup reader's kill file.

Quote:

> Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 08:56:10 GMT

> >> Note to newbies:  David Frank is a demented stalker with severe issues
> >> regarding PL/I.  Pay no attention to anything he says; he regularly
lies.
> > Unlike some regulars here, I TELL IT LIKE IT IS, occasionally I am
> > proven wrong about a statement of mine and I have no qualms admitting
> > it.
> > I have yet to see a retractment from Robin when he is proven wrong,
> > all we get is SILENCE.

> Not true.  In the posting just before the one you refer to, I corrected
> myself.

> > OTOH, several here do deliberately lie trying to cover up the true
> > facts about PL/I.  The latest lie being my example is a "trivial"
> > translation and can be easily translated to PL/I..

> Not true. You substituted another example for the one I said was trivial.

> This new example is virtually the same as one you posted some months ago,
> and for which you already have a solution.

Mon, 19 Dec 2005 13:52:46 GMT

1. Can PL/I translate n = n+1 ?

2. Can PL/I translate n = n+1 ?

3. HELP: How to translate Fortran 77 to Fortran 90

4. HELP: How to translate Fortran 77 to Fortran 90

5. Yet more PL/I jobs

6. Yet more new work for PL/I-ers....

7. VMS Translate Logical Name Example

8. Yet Another Test First Example ... in Ruby

9. Yet another example of failure of a language

10. PL/I for Windows Examples?

11. Newbie question about translating Fortran to C

12. translate ada95 to fortran