where can i get a pl/1 compiler for dos/windows?
Author Message
 where can i get a pl/1 compiler for dos/windows?

hello all!
is there a (free or cheap) pl/1 compiler for dos/windows?
thanks for all answers,

klaus

(please personal e-mail me!)

Thu, 31 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 where can i get a pl/1 compiler for dos/windows?

Quote:
> Is there a (free or cheap) PL/I compiler for dos/windows?

You may FTP a trial/demo/evaluation version of VisualAge PL/I for
Windows 2.0:

     ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/ps/products/pli/demos/

     OS/2: Download either PLIOS2TB.ZIP or
            PLIOSATB.ZIP and PLIOSBTB.ZIP

     Windows: Download PLIWINTB.ZIP

Thanks to Don Smith, IBM PL/I development, for this information.

Fri, 01 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. where can i find PL/I compiler for PC (DOS, WINDOWS)

2. PL/1 compiler for DOS/WIN/OS2 ?

3. looking for a PL/I compiler for 386+ in MSDOS or NT-DOS

4. PL/I Compiler for DOS

5. PL/1 Compiler for DOS

6. Looking for DOS PL/I Compiler

7. PL/I Compilers for MS-DOS

8. Q: PL/I for PC (OS/2, Windows, DOS)

9. Getting a Dos window close when using the RUN command

10. PL/I compiler for win 98 or Windows 2000

11. PL/1 Compilers for Windows 98

12. In search of a PL/I compiler for Windows