PL/1 Compiler
Author Message
 PL/1 Compiler

I am looking for a PL/1 compiler running under windows 95.
If anyone knows where I can download one please send me email at the
below adress

Tomas Vychytil

Wed, 16 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 PL/1 Compiler

IBM PL/I for Windows - Product number 5639-A24

I believe it sells for around $1,500, unless you need the professional
version which is around $2,500.

Because of  the above, I am looking for another vendor. If anyone replies,
please do it via this newsgroup, as well as, directly to the original
requestor.

- bud -

==  Remove the AntiSpam $$s from my ID to reply  ==

.Scientific Conversions (SciCon) - Source of info for all things fortran
..Consultant for PC applications & CPI Spanish School in Costa Rica
...As Dizzy Dean said, "It ain't braggin' if ya kin do it."

Quote:

>I am looking for a PL/1 compiler running under windows 95.
>If anyone knows where I can download one please send me email at the
>below adress

>Tomas Vychytil

Wed, 16 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 PL/1 Compiler

Pleae let it be knonw here too.
thanks

Gianni

Quote:
>I am looking for a PL/1 compiler running under windows 95.
>If anyone knows where I can download one please send me email at the
>below adress

>Tomas Vychytil

Thu, 17 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 PL/1 Compiler

I would also appreciate that information.  I am a 1-year retired PL/1
programmer of VERY modest skill level who doesn't want to bother
learning a new language (C, C++,...), but still wants to keep his hand
in and perhaps learn more sophisticated techniques.  Thanks.  Bill
Becker

Quote:

> I am looking for a PL/1 compiler running under windows 95.
> If anyone knows where I can download one please send me email at the
> below adress

> Tomas Vychytil

Mon, 04 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 PL/1 Compiler

IBM's PL/I Personal Edition Version 2 will allegedly be released soon
(whatever that means) and will be available at http://www.software.net
(its not there yet, last I heard, the marketing people were trying
to figure out what to do with the product (don't hold your breath).
If you want an industrial-strength version (with an industrial-strength
price), IBM's VisualAge PL/I is available from Indelible Blue:
http://www.indelible-blue.com

Quote:

> I would also appreciate that information.  I am a 1-year retired PL/1
> programmer of VERY modest skill level who doesn't want to bother
> learning a new language (C, C++,...), but still wants to keep his hand
> in and perhaps learn more sophisticated techniques.  Thanks.  Bill
> Becker

> > I am looking for a PL/1 compiler running under windows 95.
> > If anyone knows where I can download one please send me email at the
> > below adress

> > Tomas Vychytil

Sun, 10 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. PL/I (was: IBM Needs to seed the PL/I Compiler)

2. PL/I compiler wanted!!

3. PL/I Compiler Vendors wanted

4. PL/I compiler/info?

5. PL/1 compiler for DOS/WIN/OS2 ?

6. Current IBM PL/I compilers

7. Open Source PL/1 Compilers?

8. New PL/I Compiler announced today

9. PL/CT Compiler. Cross-posted from PL1-L

10. Query Re OS/2 2.1 Beta Developer Edition PL/I Compiler

11. looking for a PL/I compiler for 386+ in MSDOS or NT-DOS

12. Seeking Talented Programmers to Implement Public Domain 32-Bit PL/I Compiler