Need collaboration for Windows platform.
Author Message
 Need collaboration for Windows platform.

We are heavily using graphical builder of pl/1 on OS/2 platform.
Even though pl/1 supports windows platform, but pl/1 developer
team do not want to develop graphical builder support for Windows
platform. All our users want our succesfull pl/1 projects run also on
windows machine. We suppose this problem is common for all Visual age pl/1
users. I need to have e_mail and company address of these groups so we can
discuss this matter among us and see what else we can do for this matter.
Thank you for your collaboration.
Mehmet Engur

Sat, 31 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Need collaboration for Windows platform.
 what are your intentions ?
are aprentices welcome ?

Quote:
> We are heavily using graphical builder of pl/1 on OS/2 platform.
> Even though pl/1 supports windows platform, but pl/1 developer
> team do not want to develop graphical builder support for Windows
> platform. All our users want our succesfull pl/1 projects run also on
> windows machine. We suppose this problem is common for all Visual age pl/1
> users. I need to have e_mail and company address of these groups so we can
> discuss this matter among us and see what else we can do for this matter.
> Thank you for your collaboration.
> Mehmet Engur

Sat, 31 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Need collaboration for Windows platform.

Quote:
> what are your intentions ?
>are aprentices welcome ?

>> We are heavily using graphical builder of pl/1 on OS/2 platform.
>> Even though pl/1 supports windows platform, but pl/1 developer
>> team do not want to develop graphical builder support for Windows
>> platform. All our users want our succesfull pl/1 projects run also on
>> windows machine. We suppose this problem is common for all Visual age pl/1
>> users. I need to have e_mail and company address of these groups so we can
>> discuss this matter among us and see what else we can do for this matter.
>> Thank you for your collaboration.
>> Mehmet Engur

> If there is enough number of users' requsts ,

 than IBM will seriosly consider supporting this matter.

Sun, 01 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Multi-User Database application (max 5 users) Cross platform Mac OS9 - OSX - Windows

2. Publishing a Smalltalk Prog on a windows Platform

3. serious problems with VW on Windows platform

4. VW1.0 lockups on Windows platforms

5. VisualWorks tip for Windows platform

6. Convert Clipper to Windows Platform

7. Convert from Clipper 5.3x to Windows Platform

8. CA-CLIPPER MIGRATION TO WINDOWS PLATFORM

9. Migrating to Windows platform

10. Data acquisition with Sound VIs (LV5.1, Windows NT platform)

11. Supported Windows platforms for LabVIEW

12. I want help on text to speech conversion for labview 6.0 on windows platform