CICS/PL1 Macro- to Cmd-lvl Conversion Consultants?
Author Message
 CICS/PL1 Macro- to Cmd-lvl Conversion Consultants?

Can anyone here help me locate any East Coast consultant(s) that can
help a shop convert PL/1 macro-level programs to Command-level?

We started the macro- to Command-level conversion effort a few months
back;  have converted all the COBOL and Assembler programs, and are
now left with some 20 PL/1 programs.  I would appreciate hearing of
any contract programmers or consultants that might be able to help us
finish this work.

For first-cut conversion work we have IBM's Application Migration Aid,
and for debugging converted programs we use CA's InterTest.

TIA,
Bal Oberoi
Johnston, Rhode Ilsand
-----------

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~oberoi/mainfrme.html
Tele: (401)275-3000 ext 1251

Thu, 02 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Macro-level CICS Registers?

2. CICS MACRO LEVEL IN ASSEMBLER

3. CICS Macro->Command

4. CICS/VSAM (Macro Level) for USA-NC

5. US-NE-CICS(MACRO)/ASSEMBLER P/A-CONT OR PERM

6. JOB - HOLLAND: A/P COBOL I, MACRO CICS

7. CICS MACRO LEVEL to COMMAND LEVEL

8. PL1/DB2 Consultant Wanted!

9. Where PL1 keeps length of CICS map

10. PL1/CICS/DB2, Job Opening

11. Immediate Opening PL1 / CICS / DB2 Prog

12. CICS/COBOL/PL1/DB2/Y2K positions in NY,NJ