OO PL/I?
Author Message
 OO PL/I?

Quote:
>Are there any object oriented extensions to PL/I?

I have heard that IBM has released or is about to release an object PL/I
for their OS/2 based PL/I compiler.  I set the followups to
comp.lang.pl1; maybe one of the PL/I gurus on that group will recommend a
compiler.

--Travis

Mon, 27 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. OO PL/I?

2. OO PL/I

3. OO PL/I

4. OO PL/I

5. PL/I Compilers, OO extensions

6. SENIOR OO SOFTWARE DEVELOPER WITH OO SAVVY - TORONTO

7. OO SOFTWARE DEVELOPER WITH OO SAVVY - TORONTO

8. OO SOFTWARE DEVELOPER WITH OO SAVVY - TORONTO

9. OO SOFTWARE DEVELOPER WITH OO SAVVY - TORONTO

10. Use of O.O. metrics to estimate the effert and cost of O.O. projects

11. Real OO (was Choice of OO primitives in Ada95)

12. Real OO (was Re: Choice of OO primitives in Ada95)