Conspiracy Theory’s real Script: Slave CIA, FBI change the story jews wanted to tell the media
Author Message
 Conspiracy Theory’s real Script: Slave CIA, FBI change the story jews wanted to tell the media

n00b

Quote:
> [...]

> discuss this story, she asked cop what do you think is going on there is
> one dead body with my chart{*filter*} next to it and the other body right
> next to it with broken bones, beaten to death, injured enough to move,
> even though CIA, FBI had called the cop to come early and they were sure
> it is me who is rapist, thief and killer, they changed their story after
> seeing other guys dead body and finding out I am alive.

> The cop for the first time realized he was doing something wrong, he
> said he will think about moving me to a different location, that is a
> lot more secure. Anyway for that night a cop for assigned to guard the
> room whole day and night. During the mean while the sister (who had
> accepted Islam) tried to contact channel 7 and 9 to come and see what
> was going on. They never came, I guess for them sizzeling stories are
> really good, truth hurts and they never wanted to discuss the issue, I
> told her to ask Muslims to make noise about they did a bit.

> One should note if I had died that today, then those newspapers and TV,
> radio channels who till today do not even want to discuss this issue
> directly would have portrayed me as a terrorist, rapist, killer, thief
> and everything else I couldn?t imagine, welcome to real world where
> people just do these strange, inhuman things it is just part of there
> life, but since I am alive today, no one is willing to come forward and
> question what happened, these Jews who wanted me dead and had created
> false stories about me, never came back, they till today do not confront
> me and rapist and terrorists like Mahmud Kurchu and Amir butler are free
> to kill a few more.

> May God give us all the ability to obey sincerely and honestly, may God
> unite all the Muslims and give them ability to pray and call others to
> pray. May God give us all the ability to see beyond our limited illusion
> s and needs, may God give us the ability to care about others as we
> would like others to care about us.
> wa'Salam
> Mohsin

> This hospital part that is about to start must now show you all what are
> the real problems with today?s faithful Muslim and Christians and how
> they have become just another group.
> --
> See how Jews destroyed my body using bio & chemical weapons
> http://www.*-*-*.com/

> download the Animatrix animations from
> http://www.*-*-*.com/

> And this has been the fate of hundreds of millions of weak and
> powerless human beings who were killed by jews to complete bio &
> chemical weapon research. This has been the fate of children who had
> nothing to do with jewish rapists. This has been the fate of all the
> secret service low level workers who only stood up agianst them.

> find all my interesting articles :) at http://www.*-*-*.com/ or
> http://www.*-*-*.com/
> To download softwares/books written by me

Thu, 01 Dec 2005 15:46:33 GMT
 Conspiracy Theory’s real Script: Slave CIA, FBI change the story jews wanted to tell the media
What do these obvious falsehoods have to do with television and satellite
technologies?

By the way are "facemefacethetruth"  and "jewsgavemebioweapons" ditch
diggers?  Let me explain my question?

"A Thing Called Intelligence"

Two men were digging a ditch on a very hot
day. One said to the other, "Why are we down
in this hole digging a ditch when our boss is
standing up there in the shade of a tree?" "I
don't know," responded the other. "I'll ask him."

So he climbed out of the hole and went to
his boss. "Why are we digging in the hot sun
and you're standing in the shade?" "Intelligence,"
the boss said. "What do you mean, 'intelligence'?"

The boss said, "Well, I'll show you. I'll
put my hand on this tree and I want you to hit
it with your{*filter*}as hard as you can." The ditch
digger took a mighty swing and tried to hit the
boss' hand. The boss removed his hand and the
ditch digger hit the tree. The boss said, "That's
intelligence!"

The ditch digger went back to his hole. His
friend asked, "What did he say?" "He said we
are down here because of intelligence." "What's
intelligence?" said the friend. The ditch digger
put his hand on his face and said, "Take your
shovel and hit my hand."

It definitely sounds like"facemefacethetruth" and "jewsgavemebioweapons" day
jobs is to work together as ditch diggers.

> [...]

> This hospital part that is about to start must now show you all what are
> the real problems with today?s faithful Muslim and Christians and how
> they have become just another group.
> --
> See how Jews destroyed my body using bio & chemical weapons
> http://www.*-*-*.com/

> download the Animatrix animations from
> http://www.*-*-*.com/

> And this has been the fate of hundreds of millions of weak and
> powerless human beings who were killed by jews to complete bio &
> chemical weapon research. This has been the fate of children who had
> nothing to do with jewish rapists. This has been the fate of all the
> secret service low level workers who only stood up agianst them.

> find all my interesting articles :) at http://www.*-*-*.com/ or
> http://www.*-*-*.com/
> To download softwares/books written by me

Fri, 02 Dec 2005 00:58:47 GMT

1. Wanted: real-life examples of working dialup scripts

2. Israeli real estate shark cons US Jews NOT

3. Looking for Real-World Domain Theory

4. READ THE ONLY WEB SITE THAT WANTS TO KILL JEWS AND BLACKS

5. READ THE ONLY WEB SITE THAT WANTS TO KILL JEWS AND BLACKS

6. READ THE ONLY WEB SITE THAT WANTS TO KILL JEWS AND BLACKS

7. READ THE ONLY WEB SITE THAT WANTS TO KILL JEWS AND BLACKS

8. READ THE ONLY WEB SITE THAT WANTS TO KILL JEWS AND BLACKS

9. READ THE ONLY WEB SITE THAT WANTS TO KILL JEWS AND BLACKS

10. READ THE ONLY WEB SITE THAT WANTS TO KILL JEWS AND BLACKS

11. READ THE ONLY WEB SITE THAT WANTS TO KILL JEWS AND BLACKS