Quote:
> Please help me with my web site www.ratepcmods.com and go there

MORONIC SPAMMER

Sat, 26 Nov 2005 16:47:27 GMT
 PLease help with my web site
Also sprach Heinz Wiggeshoff:

Quote:

>> Please help me with my web site www.ratepcmods.com and go there

> MORONIC SPAMMER

The posting in question isn't carried by my newsfeed so I never came to
see the OP. However, you did so you should have a look at the header of
the posting and send a message to the given X-abuse address (including
full headers) if any. Such a massiv X-post plus the attempt to redirect
users to his side clearly is in violation of any networking charter I
know.

Tassilo
--
{

Sat, 26 Nov 2005 18:31:30 GMT

1. PLease help with my web site

2. PLease help with my web site

3. PLease help with my web site

4. PLease help with my web site

5. LLNL Web site / FTP site down

6. New Web Site: The Tcl Plugin How-to Site

7. ANNOUNCE: New Clipper Web Site on World Wide Web

8. Help needed for commercial web site development

9. Volenteer wanted to help with m-2 web site

10. HELP locating Windows ASM web sites

11. Help me find Prolog beginners web site