Searching for PL/I and JCL syntax analyzer sources... in PL/I off course.
Author Message
 Searching for PL/I and JCL syntax analyzer sources... in PL/I off course.

Does someone know where I could possibly find a PL/I syntax analyzer
(written in PL/I of course) ? I need the source, made by someone
having correct knowledge of languages theory.

Same question applies for JCL a syntax analyzer written in PL/I, for
automatic standardization, migrations, reformating etc purposes.

Don't be cruel concerning the English faults if any : I'm French
speaker ! :):):)

Best regards,
Eric Loriaux's MVS/ESA home page
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~ping1475/
(alias http://www.*-*-*.com/ )

Mon, 27 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Searching for PL/I and JCL syntax analyzer sources... in PL/I off course.
Hi, Eric.

Quote:

> Does someone know where I could possibly find a PL/I syntax analyzer
> (written in PL/I of course) ? I need the source, made by someone
> having correct knowledge of languages theory.

   I've got a PL/I parser, written in PL/I, that can completely parse
and "understand" PL/I at the IBM OS PL/I V2.3 level, if you're interested.

Quote:
> Same question applies for JCL a syntax analyzer written in PL/I, for
> automatic standardization, migrations, reformating etc purposes.

  Can't help you there...I'm strictly VM these days.:-)

Quote:
> Don't be cruel concerning the English faults if any : I'm French
> speaker ! :):):)

All the best.

Dave Jones

Tue, 28 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Searching PL/1 source for calculation of prime numbers

2. Searching PL/I source for calculation of prime numbers

3. PL/I Analyzer

4. PL/I Analyzer Version 2.0

5. Canada Vancouver - PL/1, IMS, DB2, MVS, TSO, ISPF, JCL - Experienced Programmers

6. Logo Komeniusz PL (Logo Comenius PL)

7. Derivation of PL/I (was Usenet group for PL/M language)

8. Mapping local files to FILE declarations in PL/I with IBM VisualAge PL./I for Windows

9. Difference PL/1 PL/I

10. What is the difference between DEC PL/1 and OS/390 PL/1

11. Initialization Expressions in PL/I (was ANSI PL/I)

12. Migrating from OS/VS PL/I to VA PL/I