Critical Skills Survey
Author Message
 Critical Skills Survey

Hello:

My name is Andy Clark and I am an I. T. professional.  If you have software
development experience, they I would like to request your assistance.

I am a graduate student in the Rochester Institute of Technology Software
Development & Management program. As part of this program I am conducting a
survey of respected software development professionals such as yourself.  I
am currently in the final phase of this Critical Skills survey is attempting
to identify the critical skills required for several key software
development areas.  I would like your input on this issue.

I estimate that the survey will take less than 7 minutes to complete. In
return for your participation I will send you a completed copy of the report
I draft from this survey.  All you need to do is to open
http://www.*-*-*.com/
there.  These pages are designed to be compatible with the most recent
versions of Netscape (4.08) and Internet Explorer (5.0).  If you experience

Thank you for your assistance.

Andy Clark

P. S.:  None of the information from this survey will be put into a mailing
list.  While your answers will be made public, your identity and email
address will be kept strictly confidential.  In fact, you are not required
to supply this information in order to complete the survey.  There will be
no follow up sales calls as a result of your participation in this survey.

Tue, 31 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Critical Skills Survey

2. Critical Skills Survey

3. Critical Skills Survey