I need a help.
Author Message
 I need a help.

I want to get a job in North America especially Canada.
Where can I find *Good Info* about job as a PL/I programmer
under IBM mainframe environment.
Thanks.

Sun, 09 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 I need a help.

Quote:

> I want to get a job in North America especially Canada.
> Where can I find *Good Info* about job as a PL/I programmer
> under IBM mainframe environment.
> Thanks.

You should probably contact IBM canada.
I know the shop in montreal has been looking for PL/1
programmers for quite some time now.

--
Bub
#include <sig.h>

Sun, 09 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

2. I need your help, very much, I need clip4win.lib and blinker.exe

3. COBOL HELP NEEDED, PLEASE HELP ME!

4. SmallScript, etc (was: Re: I need some help!!)

5. Need some help using HTML and UINCODE together

6. Need guru help with Windows API

7. need ping help

8. Need quick help debugging with IDF or TEST

9. Microsoft Job Posting - I need your help if you know any outstanding Developers

10. Need Your Help

11. Smalltalk neophyte in need of help

12. Interesting Programming Problem, Need Some Help