(YACC&LEX) PL/1 Grammar
Author Message
 (YACC&LEX) PL/1 Grammar

(YACC&LEX) Does anyone have or know of a source of a yacc&lex grammar for
PL1?

Mon, 02 Aug 2004 12:54:13 GMT
 (YACC&LEX) PL/1 Grammar
The closest I know of is a BNF grammar for most of the language.  See my
PL/I Compilers and tools list at:
  http://home.nycap.rr.com/pflass/candt.htm
Quote:

> (YACC&LEX) Does anyone have or know of a source of a yacc&lex grammar for
> PL1?

Mon, 02 Aug 2004 19:55:00 GMT
 (YACC&LEX) PL/1 Grammar

Quote:

>(YACC&LEX) Does anyone have or know of a source of a yacc&lex
>grammar for PL1?

I wonder how hard it would be to do.

Note that PL/I doesn't have any reserved words, so it will be harder
to recognize keywords.

IF IF=THEN THEN THEN=ELSE; ELSE IF=THEN;

-- glen

Tue, 03 Aug 2004 06:29:52 GMT

1. (YACC&LEX) PL/I Grammar

2. Looking for fortan yacc grammar & lex parser

3. lex/yacc grammar available?

4. lex/yacc grammar for REXX

5. lex/yacc grammar for vrml2.0

6. Verilog lex/yacc grammar

7. Grammar Yacc/Lex for ADA95

8. lex and yacc grammar for VHDL '93 ???

9. Free unbugged lex/yacc based grammar for VHDL

10. lex/yacc grammar update

11. Ada grammar for yacc/lex

12. Yacc/lex grammar for Ada