Return Code 128???
Author Message
 Return Code 128???

We are experiencing a strange return code from our Windows NT PL/1
program.  128 is neither known by us nor documented anywhere we have
looked.
Has anybody any information re: this code???

--

Sun, 01 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Return Code 128???

Quote:

>We are experiencing a strange return code from our Windows NT PL/1
>program.  128 is neither known by us nor documented anywhere we have
>looked.
>Has anybody any information re: this code???

I'm not sure
But I suspect that you have an 'unrecoverable' error
Make the program much smaller & try again
Quote:
>--

Mon, 02 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Return Code 128???

Quote:

> >We are experiencing a strange return code from our Windows NT PL/1
> >program.  128 is neither known by us nor documented anywhere we have
> >looked.
> >Has anybody any information re: this code???

> I'm not sure
> But I suspect that you have an 'unrecoverable' error
> Make the program much smaller & try again
> >--

What do you mean by "make the program much smaller"?? I am working with
a production system.

The program does not even go into my on error block!  And seems to bomb
out at different points of execution when I increase the number of units
to process.  Weirdness eh?
--
Rick

Mon, 02 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Return Code 128???

Quote:

>> >We are experiencing a strange return code from our Windows NT PL/1
>> >program.  128 is neither known by us nor documented anywhere we have
>> >looked.
>> >Has anybody any information re: this code???

>> I'm not sure
>> But I suspect that you have an 'unrecoverable' error
>> Make the program much smaller & try again
>> >--
>What do you mean by "make the program much smaller"?? I am working with
>a production system.

>The program does not even go into my on error block!  And seems to bomb
>out at different points of execution when I increase the number of units
>to process.  Weirdness eh?
>--
>Rick

An 'unrecoverable' error means that you got the compiler itself or its
library routines into a twist.
 You have some strange syntax or combination of syntax somewhere.
If you can simplify the program, then (hopefully) it will still crash
but with a more meaningful message.
Have you tried subscriptrange and stringrange?

Tue, 03 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Return Code 128???

Quote:

> >> I'm not sure
> >> But I suspect that you have an 'unrecoverable' error
> >> Make the program much smaller & try again
> >What do you mean by "make the program much smaller"?? I am working with
> >a production system.

> >The program does not even go into my on error block!  And seems to bomb
> >out at different points of execution when I increase the number of units
> >to process.  Weirdness eh?
> >--
> >Rick
> An 'unrecoverable' error means that you got the compiler itself or its
> library routines into a twist.
>  You have some strange syntax or combination of syntax somewhere.
> If you can simplify the program, then (hopefully) it will still crash
> but with a more meaningful message.
> Have you tried subscriptrange and stringrange?

Yup, Tried both of those also tried ANYCOND Last night.  Yet, at about
7:00 pm we found the line of code, which if commented out, fixed it.  We
were freeing based storage.  None of our programmers know why this hosed
the environment, but we re-worked the code to aviod the situation.  What
a nightmare!

Thanks for your input! (programmatically speaking)
--
Rick

Tue, 03 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Return Code 128???

happiness

Tue, 03 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Full 128 x 128 Mac OS X icons

2. CODE 128 barcode

3. EVAL - Print UCC/EAN-128 bar codes, etc.

4. Library/Code for BarCode 128 printing

5. Code 128

6. Code 128 Barcode

7. Barcode - Code 128

8. EDI - Print UCC/EAN-128 bar codes etc.

9. BAR CODE 128

10. characters with codes >= 128

11. OCharacters with codes >= 128

12. Characters with codes >= 128