PL/I and C (was fortran anyone?)
Author Message
 PL/I and C (was fortran anyone?)

Quote:

> I've been watching this thread of PL/I to C, PL/I to fortran, C to
> PL/I, blah blah blah...  and now I'm finallying going to toss in my 2
> cents.

You might like to take a look at the paper  by Eberhard Sturm at:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 20 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

2. FORTRAN as First Language for CS Majors?

3. anyone migrated successfully to Enterprise PL/I?

4. anyone migrated successfully to Enterprise PL/I?

5. anyone migrated successfully to Enterprise PL/I?

6. anyone running IMS ADF II exits under Enterprise PL/I

7. ~~ PL/I Anyone? ~~ Chicago

8. Can anyone help me find PL/I?

9. PL/I anyone?

10. Anyone have any tips to pass on for PL/1 and VSAM for y2k

11. PL/1 to C converter, anyone?

12. Anyone remembers PL/M ?