The PL/I Connection (PL/I Newsletter No. 6)
Author Message
 The PL/I Connection (PL/I Newsletter No. 6)

Issue No. 6 (March 1996) of the PL/I newsetter is now available.

Highlights:

*   PL/I for Windows 95 and NT is undergoing beta testing.

*   Corrective Services Diskette No 7 is available for PL/I for
    OS/2, and which incorporates better compatability with mainframe
    PL/Is.

*   2 articles on using the macro pre-processor
    " Using Preprocessor Procedures to Rearrange Code & Simplify
      Program maintanance."

    "U-I/O" -- using unformatted read and write facilties
      with the new built-in functions FILEREAD and FILEWRITE.

*   Peter's Performance Tips" -- a comparison of the
    interface used in OS/2 and Windows.

*   "PCR -- an Interface between PL/I, CMS, and REXX."

*   "Questions & Answers"  FAQ's

Sun, 20 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. The PL/I Connection Newsletter No. 7

2. The PL/I Connection, No. 5

3. The PL/I Connection, No. 7

4. The PL/I Connection No. 7

5. PL/I Connection Newsletter, September 1996

6. PL/I jobs (No. 5)

7. PL/I jobs (No. 3)

8. PL/I Jobs (No. 2)

9. PL/I Jobs (No. 4)