Pl/1 contract programmer ?
Author Message
 Pl/1 contract programmer ?

Looking for one for the Mobile area in the medical area.
Contract to start, could be perm after the m/f is out the door.
Depends on whether the individual can transition to other jobs.
Thanks.
                    -JB

Sun, 12 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. PL/I Contract Programmer In California

2. Contract Clarion Programmer and Contract Cobol Programmer/Analyst

3. Java and PL/SQL Programmer available perm or contract

4. jobs--NY, PA--contract programmer--C, PL/1

5. Jobs - Contract - Dayton OH - Pl-1 Programmer

6. Contract PL/1 programmers needed

7. Canada Vancouver - Programmer PL/1 IMS DB2 MVS - contract job

8. For all Systems/390 PL/I programmers and system-programmers

9. PL/1 Developer contract opening in Boston

10. PL/1 Contracts in Florida

11. PL/I jobs--(contract)

12. PL/1 contract in Europe