FFT
Author Message
 FFT

        >Hello,

        >Currently, I am PhD student in mechanical engineering in a French
        >University, and I am looking for FFT subroutine in fortran 77 or VISUAL
        >FORTRAN language.

        >My problem is to find this FFT function which could solve the problem :
        >    - in DCMPLX ;
        >    - in multidimension (4 will be enough).

        >Does anybody could help me ?

        >    Thank you in advance.
        >Stephane Baly
        >Universite de Technologie de Compiegne

FORTRAN 77 supports only single precsion complex (not double
precision complex).

Both PL/I and Fortran 90 support COMPLEX and double precision.

FFT algorithms in PL/I can be found in "Intro to PL/I, Algorithms, and
Structured Programming (Vowels)

FFT algorithms in Fortran can be found in Press, Teukolsky,
Vetterling, Flannery, "Numerical Recipes in Fortran".

Sun, 24 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. IMAQ FFT - How can I get the different frequencies of the FFT Image to analyse them?

2. Looking for a really terse FFT...

3. rank of nD fft (Re: what about func(a,a,a)

4. FFT & Wavelet

5. Jforum: FFT in J

6. FFT in J

7. FFT routine in assembly???

8. FFT in J

9. FFT in J

10. FFT source in smalltalk

11. classes for matrix (vector) structures for FFT

12. Harmonics in fft transformed data