Scientists Stunned as Writer Evolves into Giant Fern 462
Author Message
 Scientists Stunned as Writer Evolves into Giant Fern 462

Quote:
> http://www.*-*-*.com/

>"What a sad commentary on Mensa and Mensans that ...

As a Mensan, I'm pretty miffed at this spam in an absolutely unrelated
group, but I'm not savvy enough to retaliate.   Someone with more

Frank Clarke
Tampa Area REXX Programmers' Alliance
REXX Language Assn
Join us at www.rexxla.org

Fri, 27 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Datel PCI 462 Power Supply Board

2. Stunning new beta announced - well worth a look

3. Teen's knack for biology, computers stuns experts

4. STUN package

5. One more "Giant Canvas" question

6. giant index files

7. TCOM SLAYS GIANT

8. TCOM, THE LITTLE GIANT

9. clever lawyers, public-relations brainstorms and a giant corporation's ardor

10. clever lawyers, public-relations brainstorms and a giant corporation's ardor

11. Z-world Little Giant drivers

12. The 3-d sky: Giants!