Urgent: Sorting Routines
Author Message
 Urgent: Sorting Routines

        >Hi

        >    I am looking for a sorting routine. I need this to sort
        >70 million records on a Sun 6000 box. I need some information
        >on sorting routines available in the market or as a freeware.
        >    The performance should be less than 40 minutes for the
        >complete sorting. Is there any place I can get this from...

        >Girish

How are the records arranged? randomly? partially sorted?
well spread out?  How large are the records?  What type?

A hash sort might be of some assistance here....

Mon, 02 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. URGENT URGENT URGENT

2. AWK sort assistance!Urgent please..

3. Top urgent!!!!- a quistion about bubble sort

4. memory sort routine

5. sort routine

6. Classes of sort routines

7. Sort Routine needed