Named Pipes - PL/1- Windows NT
Author Message
 Named Pipes - PL/1- Windows NT

I am trying to find some examples of PL/1 code which:
1) Connects to an established named pipe, and/or
2) gets environment variable values.

Any help would be appreciated!

Rick

Sun, 30 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Named Pipes - PL/1- Windows NT

writes

Quote:
>I am trying to find some examples of PL/1 code which:
>1) Connects to an established named pipe, and/or
>2) gets environment variable values.

I would also like to know,and add my own request
Can IBMPLIW setup and issue remote procedure calls from one processor to
another over a LAN

John Wood                                                Birmingham UK

Tue, 01 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. VW2 connect to Oracle using Named Pipes (NT 3.5)

2. Named Pipe (FIFO) on Win NT

3. Access named pipe in Windows XP

4. IPC using named pipes (Windows): Any links?

5. Support for named pipes under Windows?

6. Named pipes on Windows

7. open pipe problem under windows, file name argument is hosed

8. avoid a blocking operation on a (named) pipe / timeout on a pipe

9. Non-blocking pipe read under Windows NT

10. Q: using open() to a pipe under Windows NT

11. Pipes in Windows NT

12. Changes to PL/I for OS/2 + Windows 95/NT