Canada Vancouver - PL/1, IMS, DB2, MVS, TSO, ISPF, JCL - Experienced Programmers
Author Message
 Canada Vancouver - PL/1, IMS, DB2, MVS, TSO, ISPF, JCL - Experienced Programmers

Vancouver Canada computer programmer jobs (Van & Victoria).

LW Professional Consultants Ltd.
Bentall Centre, PO Box 48694
Vancouver BC Canada  V7X 1A6
Web site: http://www.*-*-*.com/

LW Professional Consultants is a high tech recruitment company,
matching experienced MIS professionals with prestigious corporations
in beautiful Vancouver British Columbia Canada.

Programmer/Analyst = PL/1, IMS, DB2, MVS, TSO, ISPF, JCL
- 3 to 4 positions Vancouver, also positions available in Victoria
- 6 month contract - possible extension
- with a large prestigious corporation

Mandatory Database Skills:
- database skills include IMS and DB2
- environment is mainframe MVS
- skills such as TSO, ISPF, JCL are expected
-standard programming language is PL/1

The technically skilled candidate must have excellent English
communication skills (verbal & written) as well as being able to work in

a team environment.

Not Mandatory:
- TELON or ADF will be a definite asset
Also there is a Senior C++ Programmer contract position (5 yr. exp.)
** Please see web site for the full job description for above position.*

E-mail covering letter & resume in Plain Text Format NOT Attached.
(Attachments will NOT be opened, do not mail or fax hard copies)

There is no fee to the candidate for LW services and placement.
E-mail resumes will be acknowledged & included in our database.
The database is electronically searched daily for particular skill sets.

Please do resubmit your resume for each new position that is posted.

We appreciate all applicant responses, and short listed candidates will
be contacted by one of our recruiters prior to submission of their
resume to our client corporations. You must be eligible to work in
Canada! May we thank all candidates in advance for submitting their
resumes. All resumes will be Confidentially and Professionally reviewed.

** Please visit our web site for the full job descriptions. **
E-mail covering letter & resume in Plain Text Format Not Attached.
Please NO Phone Calls, Thank you
Web site: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Please contact us if we have violated the spirit of this newsgoup.
Errors and Omissions Exempted

Wed, 04 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Canada Vancouver - Programmer PL/1 IMS DB2 MVS - contract job

2. Seeking experienced COBOL Programmer Analyst with MVS, CICS, JCL, DB2, IMS, IDMS, VSAM

3. Seeking Cobol Programmer (MVS, JCL, CICS, DB2, IMS, , IDMS, VSAM) Perm position - OHIO

4. Seeking experienced COBOL PROGRAMMER with CICS, JCL, DB2, VSAM, IDMS, IMS, COBOL - Cleveland, OH

5. US - FL - S.E. ****MVS/CICS PROGRAMMERS (UNIX,MVS/TSO,ISPF,COBOL)****CONTRACT

6. Help requested re learning cobol on MVS, using ISPF, JCL, TSO, etc

7. US - FL - MIAMI ***MVS/TSO,ISPF,DB2,INSTALL (SOFTWARE LIBRARIAN)****CONTRACT

8. US MVS, COBOL II, IMS, JCL, DB2 DB/2 Developers

9. USA.MO-St Louis MVS, COBOL II, IMS, JCL, DB2 DB/2 Developers

10. USA.MO-St Louis MVS, COBOL II, IMS, JCL, DB2 DB/2 Developers