JSP
Author Message
 JSP

i know this may be the wrong forum. but maybe someone out there might
help me. we are using jackson structured programming (jsp) to design our
programs (which are written in pl/i). what i'm looking for is a tool to
draw the jsp-diagrams and maybe even generate the code.

has anyone of you ever seen / heard of such a tool?

regards,
marcel

Sat, 10 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. JSP Framework for VisualWorks

2. JSP and WebConnect Integration - Sanity Check

3. Accessing clipper tables and indexs (.NTX) from ASP/JSP

4. any thoughts on creating jsp counterpart (rsp, ruby server pages) for dynamic web pages

5. SEARCHING FOR JSP tool

6. JSP-COBOL convertion to COBOL II

7. Help in JSP?

8. JSP-Cobol

9. pdf - jsp

10. translating JSP to PHP

11. Python CGI and Jave Server Pages (JSP)

12. jython servlet vs. JSP