PL/CT Compiler. Cross-posted from PL1-L
Author Message
 PL/CT Compiler. Cross-posted from PL1-L

I have uploaded (with permission) a version of the Cornell PL/CT
compiler (PL/C for CMS), which I believe might interest some people.

George Shedlock, Jr. is storing a copy in his developing "VM Workshop"
virtual archive.  The URL is http://www.*-*-*.com/ , then
select "The *REAL* stuff", and "VM Workshop Virtual Archive".  A "find"
on PL/CT should turn up the entry.

I suspect this will run under most versions of VM and CMS, and I'm
interested in feedback.

The distribution is a 203K VMARC file.  An HTMLized version of the
Users' Guide is also available from my PL/I site:
  http://www.*-*-*.com/
under "links"  -> "PL/C 7.6 Users' Guide".

Mon, 08 Nov 2004 07:03:23 GMT
 PL/CT Compiler. Cross-posted from PL1-L

Quote:
>I suspect this will run under most versions of VM and CMS, and I'm
>interested in feedback.

Doesn't PL/I already run under VM?

Frank Clarke
Tampa Area REXX Programmers' Alliance
REXX Language Assn
Join us at www.rexxla.org

Mon, 08 Nov 2004 10:04:16 GMT
 PL/CT Compiler. Cross-posted from PL1-L

Quote:

> >I suspect this will run under most versions of VM and CMS, and I'm
> >interested in feedback.

> Doesn't PL/I already run under VM?

Sure, if you have it.  For someone just interested in learning PL/I,
PL/C is an excellent place to start.

Mon, 08 Nov 2004 19:01:13 GMT

1. ZAP IBMBPIR1 to prepare PL/I V1 to run under LE (Cross Post from IBM-Main)

2. How PL/I Gets Bad-Rapped...(Cross Post From COBOL Newsgroup)

3. PL1 JOBS PL/I Jobs PL/1 JOBS

4. PL/I Jobs PL/1 Jobs PL1 Jobs

5. PL/1 (370 mainframe) to PC microcomputer code cross compiler

6. PL/1 (370 mainframe) to PC microcomputer code cross compiler

7. Searching PL/1 to Java Cross-Compiler

8. Wanted: Intel PL/M86 Cross-compiler for PC

9. CFV: comp.lang.pl1 -- PL/I newsgroup

10. PL/I Newsgroup comp.lang.pl1 exists now

11. PL/I (was: IBM Needs to seed the PL/I Compiler)

12. Ada compilers and cross-compilers