PL/1 Application Programmer Position
Author Message
 PL/1 Application Programmer Position

APPLICATION PROGRAMMER
San Francisco Mid-Peninsula Research & Planning Organization in the
Financial Services Industry has immediate opening for an Application
Programmer in the Technology Resource department.  The successful
applicant will be an Information Systems professional with at least 3-5
years experience in designing & implementing systems solutions to business
challenges.  The position requires facility with a high level language
(PL/I or COBOL preferred), excellent interpersonal & communications skills
and proven effectiveness as a team player.  Experience working in an IBM
MVS (TSO) mainframe environment is a plus.  A familiarity with AD
methodologies, Object Technology, and MS Windows NT is a definite asset,
as is a practical knowledge of relational databases, and GUI development
tools.  Company provides excellent starting salary, pleasant working
conditions, & a broad package of employee benefits.  Send resume & salary

will be required. An equal Opportunity Employer.

Fri, 05 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. PL/1 programmer position available

2. PL/1 Analyst/Programmer Required for UK and Indian based Position

3. PL/1 Analyst/Programmer Required for UK and Indian based Position

4. For all Systems/390 PL/I programmers and system-programmers

5. PL/I positions

6. JAVA PL/SQL positions in SWITZERLAND

7. Most wanted: PL/1 skills for long-term contract positions in Switzerland

8. NY NY PL/1 CONTRACT POSITION

9. PL/I developer positions

10. Assembler programmer with PL/I knowledge

11. Java and PL/SQL Programmer available perm or contract

12. Seeking Talented Programmers to Implement Public Domain 32-Bit PL/I Compiler