Write HTML from a PL/I program
Author Message
 Write HTML from a PL/I program

Quote:

> Is it possible to write/generate HTML from a PL/1 program ??

> Anyone who can give me some hints on how this is done. If anyone know
> where i can find some documentation on this, please reply with links.

> Thanks.

There's an extensive example in my book:

"Introduction to PL/I, Algorithms, and Structured Programming"
ISBN 0-9596384-9-0 (more than 600 pages)

See pages 408 to 414.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 11 Apr 2005 22:53:46 GMT

1. Write HTML from a PL/1 program.

2. Calling a COBOL program from a PL/1 program

3. Calling a COBOL program from a PL/1 program

4. New location for whiz, html.py phonebook.pl, and my other goodies

5. self-booting pmode program written in assembler written in sh

6. PROGRAMMING SOFTWARE (WRITING SOFTWARE PROGRAMS(FOR ANY TASTE))

7. Can PL/I write to screen?

8. Reading and Writing Variable length datasets in PL/I

9. Writing an internet application using PL/I

10. PROGRAMMING SOFTWARE (WRITING SOFTWARE PROGRAMS(FOR ANY TASTE))

11. PROGRAMMING SOFTWARE (WRITING SOFTWARE PROGRAMS(FOR ANY TASTE))

12. Anyone writing HTML pages with dbfs?