US-TX,MD,FL PL/I Programmer-Analysts Needed
Author Message
 US-TX,MD,FL PL/I Programmer-Analysts Needed

C&T Consulting Group,Inc. is a Dallas, Texas based Management Information
Systems firm that has been in business for the last 15 years. Our company
provides Software Development Services to Fortune 500 companies in the
US. We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package that is
tailored to individual needs.

We are currently hiring for experienced PL/I Programmer/Analysts to work
on a large conversion project. Our company and our clients realize that
not all candidates will have recent or current experience in PL/I, we are
offering a refresher course.

For additional information and to submit your qualifications pleaase
call:

Krys Carter, C&T Consulting Group,Inc.
(800)449-1465 or (972)392-3733 Voice

Mon, 23 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. US/TX PL/1 Programmer/Analysts Year 2000 Conversion Project

2. US.MD.Focus Programmer Analyst Needed

3. US-CA/TX/CO/FL/TN Programmers Needed Smalltalk Visual Works Sybase

4. *** US-FL-COBOL/HP3000 Programmer/Analyst, Contract, Miami, FL ***

5. Current Openings for PL/1 (TX,MD,FL)

6. US - FL - Mainframe Programmer/Analysts, DBA's Needed

7. COBOL - TX, KS, VA, MD - COBOL Programmer Analysts

8. JOBS-US-FL-COBOL Programmers needed in South FL

9. US-MD-Baltimore: Smalltalk/OO Programmer Analysts

10. US-MD Programmer/Analyst- CICS, COBOL, C, VSAM, Micro Focus

11. US-MD Programmer/Analyst- CICS, COBOL, C, VSAM, Micro Focus

12. US-DC-MD DB2 CICS Programmer/Analysts, DBA'S