New PL/I Compiler announced today
Author Message
 New PL/I Compiler announced today

In case you missed it, the latest version of IBM's mainframe PL/I compiler was
just announced today. Here's a URL (but you might have to start at the first
part and follow the links).

http://www.*-*-*.com/ *OgsX5kRbHn72USenGnN9...
equest=announcements&parms=PF+R202192&xhi=usa%2emain&xfr=N

Kind regards,

Steve Comstock
Telephone: 303-393-8716
www.trainersfriend.com

256-B S. Monaco Parkway
Denver, CO 80224
USA

Sat, 05 Feb 2005 20:50:37 GMT
 New PL/I Compiler announced today
IBM United States Software Announcement 202-192
                    August 20, 2002
IBM Enterprise PL/I for z/OS and OS/390 V3.2 Integrates PL/I Business
and Web-Oriented Processes

                    Overview
IBM Enterprise PL/I for z/OS? and OS/390? V3.2 gives you the needed PL/I
function to begin to integrate PL/I business processes and Web-oriented
business processes. This release provides:
   * Enhancements to help improve application performance
   * Compatibility improvements with prior PL/I compilers to ease
     migration
   * Support for some new advanced functions in the Debug Tool
The goal of Enterprise PL/I V3.2 is to enable developers to leverage 30
years worth of applications in new endeavors.
(extract only -- see web site for details)

> In case you missed it, the latest version of IBM's mainframe PL/I compiler was
> just announced today. Here's a URL (but you might have to start at the first
> part and follow the links).

> http://www1.ibmlink.ibm.com/cgi-bin/master?xh=3Z*OgsX5kRbHn72USenGnN9...
> equest=announcements&parms=PF+R202192&xhi=usa%2emain&xfr=N

> Kind regards,
> Steve Comstock

Sun, 06 Feb 2005 12:34:59 GMT

1. IBM announces a new PL/I compiler version

2. New PL/I compiler for OS/390

3. PL/I - new IBM compiler for MVS ...

4. NEW PL/1 COMPILER and SOURCE TRANSLATOR TO C

5. NEW PL/1 COMPILER and SOURCE TRANSLATOR TO C

6. PL/I (was: IBM Needs to seed the PL/I Compiler)

7. New PL/I or Old working PL/I releases

8. A new Eiffel compiler: Announcing TowerEiffel

9. MUST READ: Announce New Pascal Compiler

10. IBM: Announces new OS/390 (and VM) compiler

11. IBM announces new release of z/OS (OS/390) compiler

12. MUST READ: Announce New Pascal Compiler