PL/I courses needed
Author Message
 PL/I courses needed

Does anyone have any information on where I can find a website, newsletter,
 etc.. that has a schedule of PL/I classes or courses that are being taught in
 the near future (geography - limited to US -- my company won't splurge for
 that)?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Tess

Sun, 23 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 PL/I courses needed

        >Does anyone have any information on where I can find a website, newsletter,
        > etc.. that has a schedule of PL/I classes or courses that are being taught in
        > the near future (geography - limited to US -- my company won't splurge for
        > that)?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

        >Thanks, Tess

Here is a list of institutions where PL/I might be offered
this year (it was compiled last year, so is not
wholly up-to-date).

Concordia University

City University of New York at Brooklyn

San Francisco University (?)

Engineering Math & Computer Science, University of Louisville

Computer Information Systems, Chatanooga

California State University

University of Michigan

        - Dearborn; Computer & Information Systems Department

Dallas County Community College District

North Michigan University

University of South Carolina, College of Science & Mathematics

Illinois Valley College

Wayne State University

        - Henry Ford Community College, Computer Information Systems

        - Highland Park Community College

King's College, Wilkes Barr, Pennsylvania

Oklahoma State University

Bankok University

East Los Angeles College

North Carolina Central University

West {*filter*}ia State College

Ferris State University, Big Rapids, Michigan

City Colleges of Chicago (Northern Illinois University)

Cleveland State University

North Illinois Univerity

University of North Carolina at C{*filter*}te

Kent State University (Ohio)

Collin County Community College

Bloomsburg University

Mississipi State University

GMI Engineering & Management Institute, Flint, Michigan

Purdue University

University of Texas at Dallas

Trinity University, San Antonio, Texas

Akademie f\174r Datenverarbeitung in Germany

AFAIK there are PL/I courses available at the University of Vienna
(www.univie.ac.at), they are more PL/I courses than general programming
courses though.  Klaus Johannes Rusch

Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok.

College Ahuntsic, Montreal, Quebec

Short PL/I Courses at
        - IBM UK
        - IBM France
        - IBM Germany,
        - IBM Canada
        - Aspect Computing (Australia)
        - AJC Information Solutions, 19 Kahdena Road, Morristown, NJ

Sun, 23 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Info on PL/I classes or courses needed

2. PL/I (was: IBM Needs to seed the PL/I Compiler)

3. PL/I course in Brazil

4. Free PL/I Courses -- Brazil & Germany

5. New PL/I Course - notice

6. PL/I course date change

7. Survey: Market for Visual Age PL/I for OS/390 course

8. Where Do I find a PL/I course?

9. PL/I course

10. PL/I Training Course

11. PL/I courses