UK NORTH WEST - PL1/COBOL VACANCIES
Author Message
 UK NORTH WEST - PL1/COBOL VACANCIES

I am building a small team of mainframe software developers in
Manchester and require 4 permanent staff immediately. You will be
employed by a major UK bank and initially will be working on the
foreign currency accounting system which has batch PL1 and Assembler
modules and online COBOL modules. I mainly require experienced PL1
analyst programmers but will consider cross-training from COBOL. The
preferred skill set is as follows:

Essential
---------
PL1 (or COBOL)
Mainframe MVS environment
Experience of enhancing existing systems

Advantageous
------------
COBOL
IBM Assembler
IMS
Telon
TSO/ISPF
LSDM

Key competencies: Problem solving, adaptability, initiative, ability
to work to a high standard, team working, organisational abilities.

Earnings potential 14000 to 40000. Usual financial institution
benefits package.

Please respond by e-mail with a summary of your personal details,
computer skills, and career history. Interviews will be held by
appointment in Manchester.

Wed, 22 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. UK NORTH WEST - PL1/COBOL VACANCIES

2. MF COBOL, C, C++ Permanent Jobs North West England

3. Cobol vacancies in the UK

4. Cobol vacancy in the UK

5. Vacancy in the North of England

6. Smalltalk Users Group in North West US?

7. Eiffel contract (North-West England)

8. COBOL85 PROGRAMMERS WANTED IN NORTH WEST ENGLAND !!

9. CONTRACT:PL1/Long Term/Mid-West/April Start

10. CONTRACT/PL1/1yr+/Mid-West

11. CONTRACT:PL1/Long term/Mid-West/Immediate Start

12. Job Vacancy (UK)