PL/1 Help
Author Message
 PL/1 Help

Hello,

I am an young programmer and want to know more on PL/1. Can anyone help
me finding PL/1 programming document on the internet that will help me
start learning PL/1 concepts.

Any feedback will be appreciated!

Thanks ttsa

Thu, 30 Jun 2005 10:05:45 GMT
 PL/1 Help

Quote:

> I am an young programmer and want to know more on PL/1. Can anyone help
> me finding PL/1 programming document on the internet that will help me
> start learning PL/1 concepts.

> Any feedback will be appreciated!

> Thanks ttsa

http://www.users/bigpond.com/robin_v/resource.htm

Thu, 30 Jun 2005 15:42:58 GMT
 PL/1 Help

Quote:

> > I am an young programmer and want to know more on PL/1. Can
anyone help
> > me finding PL/1 programming document on the internet that will
help me
> > start learning PL/1 concepts.

> > Any feedback will be appreciated!

> > Thanks ttsa

> http://www.users/bigpond.com/robin_v/resource.htm

You mean :  http://www.users.bigpond.com/robin_v/resource.htm

-- glen

Thu, 30 Jun 2005 16:19:47 GMT
 PL/1 Help
Quote:

> > > I am an young programmer and want to know more on PL/1. Can
> anyone help
> > > me finding PL/1 programming document on the internet that will
> help me
> > > start learning PL/1 concepts.

> > > Any feedback will be appreciated!

> > > Thanks ttsa

> > http://www.users/bigpond.com/robin_v/resource.htm

> You mean :  http://www.users.bigpond.com/robin_v/resource.htm

> -- glen

Thu, 30 Jun 2005 16:53:34 GMT
 PL/1 Help
Unfortunately, I'm not aware of any good tutorial.  My "PL/I Virtual
Library" (http://home.nycap.rr.com/pflass/plilib.htm) has pointers to a
number of online language reference manuals for various compilers and
platforms.
Quote:

> Hello,

> I am an young programmer and want to know more on PL/1. Can anyone help
> me finding PL/1 programming document on the internet that will help me
> start learning PL/1 concepts.

> Any feedback will be appreciated!

> Thanks ttsa

> --

Thu, 30 Jun 2005 22:19:36 GMT
 PL/1 Help

Quote:

> Hello,

> I am an young programmer and want to know more on PL/1. Can anyone help
> me finding PL/1 programming document on the internet that will help me
> start learning PL/1 concepts.

> Any feedback will be appreciated!

> Thanks ttsa

Our manuals may be helpful, and they are free www.kednos.com
Tom

Fri, 01 Jul 2005 01:53:19 GMT

1. Logo Komeniusz PL (Logo Comenius PL)

2. Derivation of PL/I (was Usenet group for PL/M language)

3. Mapping local files to FILE declarations in PL/I with IBM VisualAge PL./I for Windows

4. Difference PL/1 PL/I

5. What is the difference between DEC PL/1 and OS/390 PL/1

6. Initialization Expressions in PL/I (was ANSI PL/I)

7. Migrating from OS/VS PL/I to VA PL/I

8. PL/I FAQ -- Frequently asked questions about PL/I (minor update)

9. The PL/I Connection (PL/I Newsletter No. 6)

10. How VOS PL/I tames PL/I

11. PL1 JOBS PL/I Jobs PL/1 JOBS

12. It's not PL/1, it's PL/I