Subject:      PLI-32 Alpha

Date:         1996/09/09

I have no idea as to whether the author intends this compiler to be
for commercial distribution or as a gift for the good of humankind,
but if it is for the latter you may be able to work with him to port
it to Linux and in the process make a lot of Linux users happy as
well.

Good luck with your project,

Lon
=======================================

Quote:

>Does anybody know about PL1 compiler for Win95 or, what could be more
>important for me, for Linux. At what price (I mean for Win95, 'course!)?

Mon, 15 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 PL1 for Linux / PL1 for Win95?

Quote:

> Does anybody know about PL1 compiler for Win95 or, what could be more
> important for me, for Linux.

There is a Windows PL/I compiler from IBM,
<URL:http://www.software.ibm.com/ap/pli/plihome.html>

you may also want to ask them about a Linux compiler

Klaus Johannes Rusch
--

http://www.atmedia.net/KlausRusch/

Tue, 16 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 PL1 for Linux / PL1 for Win95?

Quote:
>Does anybody know about PL1 compiler for Win95 or, what could be more
>important for me, for Linux. At what price (I mean for Win95, 'course!)?

IBM has one for Win95 and Win NT that is around 750.

Liant has one for Win NT.  It may also work with Win95.  I don't know
the price.  They are located in Framington, MA.

Liant also has Unix compilers and UniPrise also has Unix compilers (as well as
a compiler for DEC VAX).  You might check with them about Liant or plans for
a Liant compiler.

Sun, 21 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 PL1 for Linux / PL1 for Win95?

Quote:

> >Does anybody know about PL1 compiler for Win95 or, what could be more
> >important for me, for Linux. At what price (I mean for Win95, 'course!)?

> IBM has one for Win95 and Win NT that is around 750.

> Liant has one for Win NT.  It may also work with Win95.  I don't know
> the price.  They are located in Framington, MA.

> Liant also has Unix compilers and UniPrise also has Unix compilers (as well as
> a compiler for DEC VAX).  You might check with them about Liant or plans for
> a Liant compiler.

    John, shouldn't your last sentence read: "You might check with them
about Linux or plans for a Linux compiler"; referring to Liant, of course?

Dave Jones
Velocity Software

Sun, 21 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. wanted: PL1 to C xlator or PL1 BNF

2. Q: PL1-Compiler for WIN95, 98 or NT 4.0

3. pl1 for linux?

4. Where is #932 implemented in PL1?

5. PL1 Environment Problem with ALC

6. Register Savearea and PL1 question!

7. FINAL CALL FOR VOTES: comp.lang.pl1

8. CFV: comp.lang.pl1 -- PL/I newsgroup

9. filling PL1 structures in VA Smalltalk?

10. PL1 Programmer Needed

11. PL/I Newsgroup comp.lang.pl1 exists now

12. 2nd CFV: comp.lang.pl1