Graphical Builder Support For Win. Platform
Author Message
 Graphical Builder Support For Win. Platform

Why VPLTK does not support Win platform ?
We need VPLTK support also for Win. envarionment.
We devoleped more than 1000 programs using VPLTK and need to run
these programs also Win. platform.
Mehmet Engur

Sun, 25 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Graphical Builder Support For Win. Platform
I suggest you forward you question to your IBM sales representative. You are
unlikely to get an answer to a "why didn't IBM implement X?" here.
Quote:

> Why VPLTK does not support Win platform ?
> We need VPLTK support also for Win. envarionment.
> We devoleped more than 1000 programs using VPLTK and need to run
> these programs also Win. platform.
> Mehmet Engur

Tue, 27 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. *** GUI *** A graphical screen builder

2. Graphical VRML generator/builder

3. Graphical Interface Builder:GRAMMI

4. looking for a GUI (Graphical Display Builder)

5. Graphical logical clause builder

6. SpecTcl graphical user interface builder for Tk released

7. XF: a platform independent user-interface-builder?

8. ANNOUNCE: new XF (TCL/TK GUI builder) support site

9. GUI builder that supports Tix?

10. Info on Tcl GUI-builder supporting Java?

11. GUI Builder for jgnat on Win 98 ???

12. Want to buy STV/Win with Window Builder rB