Header/library file needed: cppwm35.lib
Author Message
 Header/library file needed: cppwm35.lib

Please accept my apologies if this posting to more than 1 newsgroup
constitutes spamming, and/or if I should have it via Microsoft Platform SDK
(great problems in downloading the monstrously-large file associated
therewith);  however, I apparently don't have it and I need it for some
testing/studying of a NFR package from IBM - can someone help me, please?
Many thanks in advance!

--
"I run to Death, and Death meets me as fast, and all my pleasures are as
yesterday" - John Donne

Wed, 11 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Header/library file needed: cppwm35.lib
cppwm35 is part of the IBM VisualAge C++ for Windows V3.5 runtime. To obtain
all of the files, you must purchase the relevant IBM software.

The version of cppwm35 bundled with VA PL/I is there to support some tools
written in VA C++ (e.g. ILINK, ILIB, Workframe). For PL/I coding you do not
need cppwm35.lib.

Note also that you DO have the import library cppwm35i.lib in your
\ibmpliw\lib. The header files are the various C library files.

--
Regards, Mark Yudkin, Yudkin Consulting AG, Authors of Cogent/SQL for MVS,
OS/2 and Windows NT.

Quote:
> Please accept my apologies if this posting to more than 1 newsgroup
> constitutes spamming, and/or if I should have it via Microsoft Platform
SDK
> (great problems in downloading the monstrously-large file associated
> therewith);  however, I apparently don't have it and I need it for some
> testing/studying of a NFR package from IBM - can someone help me, please?
> Many thanks in advance!

> --
> "I run to Death, and Death meets me as fast, and all my pleasures are as
> yesterday" - John Donne
> "Deliver my soul, O LORD, from lying lips, and from a deceitful tongue." -
> Psalm 120, 2.
> To reply, remove MARCHE anti-spam device from E-address

Thu, 12 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need old lib file - expand.lib

2. External Header file xlib.h includes internal header file tkIntXlibDecls.h

3. Header/Library files in awk?

4. Header files of MySQL-Library: C++ --> Clarion

5. Editing LIB Files to Change Functions Within LIB Files

6. I need library: fast.lib

7. I need a library tputils.lib

8. S87 - Libraries (NL187.LIB & NLEXT87.LIB)

9. I'm looking for two libraries: mlibca.lib, ct.lib

10. Library files (lib) and their includes (inc)

11. Tasm libraries (.lib files)

12. Tcl header files need cleaning up.