PL/I Compiler for DOS
Author Message
 PL/I Compiler for DOS

Quote:
> There is also a DR-DOS compiler, which is for a PL/I subset on DOS and which
> I would not recommend for any real work.

Although the DR DOS PL/I compiler is a subset, it has been used for
large-scale PL/I programming production work.

It's a handy compiler, and, above all, fast.

Fri, 12 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 PL/I Compiler for DOS
As usual, we disagree on the meaning of "real work"...
I stand by my remarks.

IBM VA PL/I is also fast.

Quote:

> > There is also a DR-DOS compiler, which is for a PL/I subset on DOS and
which
> > I would not recommend for any real work.

> Although the DR DOS PL/I compiler is a subset, it has been used for
> large-scale PL/I programming production work.

> It's a handy compiler, and, above all, fast.

Mon, 15 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. PL/1 compiler for DOS/WIN/OS2 ?

2. PL/1 Compiler for DOS

3. where can i get a pl/I compiler for dos/windows?

4. where can i get a pl/1 compiler for dos/windows?

5. looking for a PL/I compiler for 386+ in MSDOS or NT-DOS

6. Looking for DOS PL/I Compiler

7. where can i find PL/I compiler for PC (DOS, WINDOWS)

8. PL/I Compilers for MS-DOS

9. PL/I (was: IBM Needs to seed the PL/I Compiler)

10. Fortran.NET Preview for Pathetic PL/I PC-DOS losers

11. PL/I for the PC {Win95/Dos}

12. PL/1 for Dos