pl/I CSECT
Author Message
 pl/I CSECT

Hi,

First, sorry by my bad English, I'll try to explain fine.

I'm starting a project to migrate ours PL/I and COBOL versions and to
implement LE

(now only implemented in runtime). Also I want to migrate our batch programs
from AMODE24

to AMODE31 because, I understand, is a strong performance recommendation.

To do this migration I'd like to examine object and looking for some pl/I
csect that are included

in the object when you use FETCH invocations, static invocations. I've been
looking for this information

but I haven't found it.

Do anyoen knows someplace where I can find it?

Thank you very much

Josep LLuis

Mon, 16 May 2005 18:31:16 GMT

1. Initializing Base Register(s) in Multi-entry-point CSECT

2. CSECT and DSECT semantics?

3. TSO Rexx & load module CSECT info

4. Logo Komeniusz PL (Logo Comenius PL)

5. Derivation of PL/I (was Usenet group for PL/M language)

6. Mapping local files to FILE declarations in PL/I with IBM VisualAge PL./I for Windows

7. Difference PL/1 PL/I

8. What is the difference between DEC PL/1 and OS/390 PL/1

9. Initialization Expressions in PL/I (was ANSI PL/I)

10. Migrating from OS/VS PL/I to VA PL/I

11. PL/I FAQ -- Frequently asked questions about PL/I (minor update)

12. The PL/I Connection (PL/I Newsletter No. 6)