CICS/COBOL/PL1/DB2/Y2K positions in NY,NJ
Author Message
 CICS/COBOL/PL1/DB2/Y2K positions in NY,NJ

CS2000 Solutions, Inc., is a New Jersey based computer consulting company
dedicated to its customers in providing enterprise wide solutions using
Oracle Applications, PeopleSoft, SAP, Baan,; and state-of-the-art
technologies like Relational Databases, Internet/Intranet, Client-Server,
CASE, Object-Oriented, Graphical User Interfaces, etc. We also specialize in
Mainframe technologies like CICS, COBOL, DB2, and Y2K Conversion.

Currently, we are looking for PL1 programmers, systems analysts, and
testers. Most of the positions are in NY,NJ area.  If someone is interested
in finding out more about the opportunity, feel free to call me or send me
email.
Thanks.
Uma S. Pandey

http://www.*-*-*.com/
Tel : (732) 603 7770
Fax: (732) 603 7766

Mon, 27 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. CICS/COBOL/PL1/DB2/Y2K positions in NY,NJ

2. Hot Oppurtunity for CICS/COBOL/VSAM/DB2 professionals in the NY/NJ area

3. ** DB2, CICS, IBM, COBOL, PL1 Positions Avialable

4. ** DB2, CICS, IBM, COBOL, PL1 Positions Avialable

5. PL1, CICS. DB2/COBOL, ANALYST/PROGRAMMER/WILTS

6. US-NJ - COBOL/CICS/(DB2 or VSAM) Programmer Analyst - major bank

7. US-NJ - COBOL/CICS/(DB2 or VSAM) Programmer Analyst - major bank

8. US-NJ - COBOL/CICS/(DB2 or VSAM) Programmer Analyst - major bank

9. US-NJ - Cobol/CICS/DB2 or VSAM Programmer Analysts - Major Bank

10. US-NJ - Cobol/CICS/DB2 or VSAM Programmer Analysts - major bank

11. NJ--COBOL/CICS/DB2 PROGRAMMER ANALYSTS

12. US-NJ MAINFRAME/COBOL/CICS/VSAM/DB2/JCL