Australian PL/I Opportunities?
Author Message
 Australian PL/I Opportunities?

Hello folks!

I haven't been in this neck of the woods for some time, thought I'd drop in,
since I want something. :)

My current contract ends on 12/31.  I'd really, *really* love to work in
Australia for a year or so.  Anyone know of any PL/I opportunities over there?
Or even COBOL, I'm not picky.

If anyone is interested, my resume is at

        http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~jcanterb/resume.html

If I don't find anything in Australia, I'd be happy to consider positions in the
US, so if anyone else has an interest, please feel free to contact me.

Also visit my PL/I page at

        http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~jcanterb/pli/

Thanks,

Jerry Canterbury
*** The reply-to is invalid to foil spammers.
*** To send me e-mail, replace "dont-spam-me" with "worldweb".
Support the Anti-Spam Amendment!   http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 20 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. PL/I Programming Jobs -- The Australian

2. PL/I opportunity for Fortraners

3. Programmer Available: Australian Opportunities? Other Opportunities?

4. Logo Komeniusz PL (Logo Comenius PL)

5. Derivation of PL/I (was Usenet group for PL/M language)

6. Mapping local files to FILE declarations in PL/I with IBM VisualAge PL./I for Windows

7. Difference PL/1 PL/I

8. What is the difference between DEC PL/1 and OS/390 PL/1

9. Initialization Expressions in PL/I (was ANSI PL/I)

10. Migrating from OS/VS PL/I to VA PL/I

11. PL/I FAQ -- Frequently asked questions about PL/I (minor update)

12. The PL/I Connection (PL/I Newsletter No. 6)