PL/I courses
Author Message
 PL/I courses

Following is a list of organizations that are known to run
PL/I courses.

If you are aware of any other instututions offering courses,
please let me know so that I can update this list.

Thank you.

Concordia University

City University of New York at Brooklyn

San Francisco University (?)

Engineering Math & Computer Science, University of Louisville

Computer Information Systems, Chatanooga

California State University

University of Michigan

        - Dearborn; Computer & Information Systems Department

Dallas County Community College District

North Michigan University

University of South Carolina, College of Science & Mathematics

Illinois Valley College

Wayne State University

        - Henry Ford Community College, Computer Information Systems

        - Highland Park Community College

King's College, Wilkes Barr, Pennsylvania

Oklahoma State University

Bankok University

East Los Angeles College

North Carolina Central University

West {*filter*}ia State College

Ferris State University, Big Rapids, Michigan

City Colleges of Chicago (Northern Illinois University)

Cleveland State University

North Illinois Univerity

University of North Carolina at C{*filter*}te

Kent State University (Ohio)

Collin County Community College

Bloomsburg University

Mississipi State University

GMI Engineering & Management Institute, Flint, Michigan

Purdue University

University of Texas at Dallas

Trinity University, San Antonio, Texas

University of Essen

Akademie f\174r Datenverarbeitung in Germany

Hoehere technische Lehr und Versuchsanstalt Wien V
Abteilung fuer Datenverarbeitung und Organisation
Spengergasse 20
A-1050 Vienna AUSTRIA/EUROPE [source: Wolfgang Trexler]

AFAIK there are PL/I courses available at the University of Vienna
(, they are more PL/I courses than general programming
courses though.  Klaus Johannes Rusch

Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok.

College Ahuntsic, Montreal, Quebec

Short PL/I Courses at
        - IBM UK
        - IBM France
        - IBM Germany,
        - IBM Canada
        - Aspect Computing (Australia)
        - AJC Information Solutions, 19 Kahdena Road, Morristown, NJ

Subject: Re: Is anybody teaching PL/I these days?
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 1996 22:37:03 GMT

>> >I'm doing a quick and dirty survey to find out if any college/university
>> >is still teaching programming using PL1.  Passing mention in a history
>> >snipped...
>AFAIK there are PL/I courses available at the University of Vienna
>(, they are more PL/I courses than general programming
>courses though.
>Klaus Johannes Rusch

> http://www.*-*-*.com/

There are PL/I courses at the Akademie fr Datenverarbeitung in

Thomas Rieper

Sat, 29 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. PL/I course in Brazil

2. Free PL/I Courses -- Brazil & Germany

3. New PL/I Course - notice

4. PL/I course date change

5. Where Do I find a PL/I course?

6. PL/I course

7. PL/I courses

8. PL/I courses needed

9. PL/I courses

10. Survey: Market for Visual Age PL/I for OS/390 course

11. PL/I Training Course

12. Info on PL/I classes or courses needed