CA7 - Help needed
Author Message
 CA7 - Help needed

Hi,

I want to change de DUE-OUT time from jobs in de REQ queue by running
the program BTI in batch.

Does anybody know how I can do this?

Mon, 04 Jul 2005 01:06:10 GMT

1. CA7 - Help needed

2. MVS / CA7 Structure CA7.SASJOB

3. MVS & CA7 Structure *.CA7.SASJOB

4. MVS & CA7 Structure *.CA7.SASJOB

5. How do I run an ISPSTART command under CA7 scheduler

7. Help needed converting 2.1 for DOS files - Clarion Expert needed

8. I need your help, very much, I need clip4win.lib and blinker.exe

9. Need help launching external non rexx command using VXREXX (VIO support needed) in OS/2

10. Java in VRML code...need help...or need a piano/keyborad.wrl

11. Need help to grok c extension that needs to use callbacks with data

12. HELP - I need help