PL/I
Author Message
 PL/I

Hi,

I need urgently a PL/I programming course with the syntax of the language,
PL/I for VM and MVS if available. This course has not to be too advanced,
but all documentation is wellcome.

Sun, 18 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 PL/I
Filip,

Is this a course just for yourself, for self-study, or are you an instructor
looking for training materials to use, or are you trying to find training for a
group in a company?

Send me some details and perhaps we can help.

Take a look at our website (http://www.trainersfriend.com) and check out our
PL/I offerings, and check out about materials purchase, rental, or our new RCT
option.

Regards,

Steve Comstock
Telephone: 303-393-8716
www.trainersfriend.com

256-B S. Monaco Parkway
Denver, CO 80224
USA

Mon, 19 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Logo Komeniusz PL (Logo Comenius PL)

2. Derivation of PL/I (was Usenet group for PL/M language)

3. Mapping local files to FILE declarations in PL/I with IBM VisualAge PL./I for Windows

4. Difference PL/1 PL/I

5. What is the difference between DEC PL/1 and OS/390 PL/1

6. Initialization Expressions in PL/I (was ANSI PL/I)

7. Migrating from OS/VS PL/I to VA PL/I

8. PL/I FAQ -- Frequently asked questions about PL/I (minor update)

9. The PL/I Connection (PL/I Newsletter No. 6)

10. How VOS PL/I tames PL/I

11. PL1 JOBS PL/I Jobs PL/1 JOBS

12. It's not PL/1, it's PL/I