Detroit area PL/I programmer looking for job
Author Message
 Detroit area PL/I programmer looking for job

Hello,

I have 14 years experience working for GM, then EDS on PL/I MVS systems. I quit
my job 6 months ago to spend more time with my children, but now I am wondering
if there are any PL/I jobs available on a telecommuting basis?

Does anyone know of any telecommuting part-time PL/I jobs in the Detroit area?
Y2K is an option and that is probably where the need is.

I have coded using ISPF Dialog and JCL and CICS. Though, the CICS was years
ago.   I also have a good understanding of OOPS theory, as we had a home-grown
OOPS system written in PL/I.

I have a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and a Minor in Math.

Thank you to anyone who might have any leads,
Sue Lawlis
Sue Lawlis
PL/I, ISPF Dialog, DB2, CICS Coder (14 years experience)....trying to learn PC
Programming.  Interested in any year 2000 conversion jobs in the Metro Detroit
area if I can work at home part-time.

Tue, 12 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Job oportunity in Detroit Michigan area.

2. PL1 JOBS PL/I Jobs PL/1 JOBS

3. PL/I Jobs PL/1 Jobs PL1 Jobs

4. PL/I Jobs PL/1 Jobs

5. Boston area PL/1 Programmers

6. PL/I programmer -- Boston area

7. ST Users group in Detroit/Metro area?

8. U.S., MI, Detroit Area Smalltalk and GemStone Developers

9. in metro Detroit area?

10. U.S. , MI., Detroit Area Smalltalk and GemStone Developers

11. Looking for programmer in Las Vegas area.

12. Looking for a job in Upstate New York area