Color Icon for Application
Author Message
 Color Icon for Application

Hi all, can someone perhaps help me with this. I do not see from the
documentation
or from the FAQ how you can specify a color image as the icon for an
application.

I see the use of iconbitmap but this wont give me the color. Can anyone
tell
me make gif or xpm file the icon display.

Thanks for any help,
Alistair

Sat, 07 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to have new icons for application icon ?

2. can i change color of icon??

3. Tree icon with more than zwo colors

4. Icon size and color depth on Win32

5. Changing Application Icon on Win32 perl w/pTk

6. icon of application

7. Win32: Setting the application icon

8. Tk Scripts, other applications and Color

9. Application colors

10. Colors in Text widget and select colors

11. mainwindow border color, dialog button color

12. CODE: Change specs of icons in Win95